According to different working conditions, the coupling must have the following properties:
(1) Removability. The movability of the coupling refers to the ability to compensate for the relative displacement of the two rotary members. Factors such as manufacturing and installation errors between connected components, temperature changes during operation, and loaded deformation all place demands on the removability. Movable performance compensates or relieves additional loads between shafts, bearings, couplings and other components due to relative displacements between the rotating components.
(2) cushioning. For occasions where the load is frequently started or the working load changes, the coupling must have elastic elements that act as buffers and dampers to protect the prime mover and the working machine from minor damage or damage.
(3) Safe, reliable, with sufficient strength and service life.
(4) Simple structure, easy installation and maintenance.
- Couplings Can Be Divided Into Two Categories: R...
- Coupling Type Selection When Choosing The Coupl...
- Bathroom Hardware Market Space Is Larger
- Bathroom Hardware Maintenance
- Bathroom Hardware Purchase
- Window Hardware Use
- Hardware Tools Category
- A Wide Range Of Hardware Products, Different Sp...
- Building Hardware Is Divided Into Five Categori...
- How To Choose A Hardware
- JINDA TECHNOLOGY