Metal Door Lock Plate
Investment casting stainless steel metal door lock plate.Strong, beautiful and durable. The production cost of investment casting should be higher than die casting, But the quality is certainly good.
Investment casting stainless steel metal door lock plate
Investment casting, machining
VDGP690-D2 class from Germany standard
304, 316, 1.4308 or 1.4408
Ra1.6-6.3 for casting surface
- Investment casting stainless steel metal door lock plate is strong, beautiful and durable. The production cost of investment casting should be higher than die casting, But the quality is certainly good.
- It can reinforce and repair doors, which can reinforce weak spots on entry doors and repair damaged areas with this lock and door reinforcer. Securing the weak spot of an entry door with a stainless steel lock and door reinforcer can add additional home security and help you rest easy knowing you’re preventing forced entry.
- Moreover, it can be used on wood or metal doors with mortise or drive-in latches. It also accommodates key-in knob locksets, deadbolts or combination locksets, which is designed to replace the standard, separate latch and deadbolt strike plates with a one-piece combo plate.
- Most imortantly, installation is quick and easy, and the door strike fastens into jamb and door frame with screws. Some mortising and pilot hole drilling may be required for a flush install. Used with most residential, commercial and industrial out-swinging doors.
- Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, this plate cover is strong and made to last, giving you extra security and peace of mind. Furthermore, all our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products.