1. Towel rack: Mainly installed outside the bathtub, about 1.8 meters above the ground. Put a bath towel on the upper layer and a towel on the lower tube.
2. Double towel rack: It can be installed on the empty wall in the central part of the bathroom. When installed alone, about 1.5 meters off the ground.
3. Single towel rack: It can be installed on the empty wall in the central part of the bathroom. About 1.5 meters away from the ground.
4. Single cup holder, double cup holder: generally mounted on the wall on both sides of the washbasin, in line with the makeup rack. Used to place toothbrushes and toothpaste.
5. Toilet brush: Install it on the wall on the back side of the toilet. The bottom of the cup is about 10 cm away from the ground.
6. Soap net, soap ashtray: Installed on the wall on both sides of the washbasin, in line with the dressing table. Can be combined with single or double cup holders. The soap net can also be mounted on the inner wall of the bathroom to facilitate bathing. The soap ashtrays are mounted on the side close to the toilet to facilitate picking up of soot.
7. Single shelf (makeup rack): Installed above the washbasin, under the makeup mirror. The height from the washbasin is preferably 30 centimeters.
8. Double rack (makeup rack): more installed on both sides of the wash plate.
9. Clothes hook: can be installed on the wall outside the bathroom, should be at a height of 1.7 meters off the ground. Used to hang clothes when bathing. Multiple hooks can also be used together.
10. Corner glass shelf: Mainly installed on the corner above the washing machine, the distance between the shelf and the washing machine is 35 centimeters. Used to place washing powder, soap, detergent and the like. Can also be installed in the corner of the kitchen, placed oil, wine and other condiments. A number of corner frames are installed in a visible space position combination.
11. Towel rack: Installed on the side of the toilet, easily reachable by hand, and less obvious. Generally 60 cm from the ground is appropriate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Most of the luggage accessories are not final c...
- Bag hardware production process
- Bathroom accessories purchase
- Bathroom accessories material classification
- Bathroom accessories energy saving and environm...
- Pipe joint is a connection tool between pipe an...
- Common classification of hinges
- The advantages of stainless steel rings
- Type of door lock
- Material comparison of stainless steel door locks
- Precision casting process
- The mechanical property of stainless steel prec...